Academic Programming provides students with access to a range of academic support throughout the school year and summer months for all Impact360 students.
- Homework Help: Students participate in homework help in one-on-one and group settings (grades 6-12).
- Literacy Enrichment: Students participate in weekly literacy enrichment work, typically extending the classroom literacy projects. During the summer months, literacy enrichment is independent of schoolwork (grades 6-12).
- Math Enrichment: Students participate in weekly math enrichment activities, focused on developing automaticity of basic math facts and robust understanding of fractions, percent, and ratio relationships (grades 6-8).
- Study Skills Development: During the school year, students learn how to prepare for subject specific assessments. Students will learn how to study independently and collaboratively (grades 6-9).
- College Prep: Students participate in a variety of college prep activities in grades 6-12. Students begin with college visits and, as they move into the secondary years, advance to ACT prep classes, college tours, completing applications, and identifying appropriate scholarships (grades 6 – 12).